I had sex the day after my period got over

Patient

Q: I had sex the day after my period got over my period got over on april 6th and I had unprotected sex on april 7th and and took an I-Pill that day also and today a week later april 13th I see dark brown spots of blood? Am I pregnant what is happening? Please help me

Doctor

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Had sex the day after my period got over my period got over on April 6th and I had unprotected sex on April 7th. This is the most safe period if you have a 28 day cycle and you took an I-Pill unnecessarily on that day.

On April 13th you see dark brown spots of blood. Worried about pregnancy. The dark blood is the withdrawal blood and there is no chance of pregnancy.
Please stop worrying.
Learn the safe period, use condom when not in safe period and never use the i-pill unless there was a blunder like torn condom during sex in unsafe period. These are hormonal pills and change all your hormonal balance.

I hope this answers your query well.
Take care.