I had sex the other night and took the morning

Patient : I had sex the other night and took the morning after pill. 20 minutes after taking the morning after pill I had sex again and the condom broke. I don't know what to do now because I hear taking 2 morning after pills is dangerous and less effective or if because the time frame was so short the morning after pill i took originally should work.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, There is no requirement of taking a repeat morning after pill, if the second unprotected sexual encounter or condom misadventure occurs within 72 hrs of intake of morning-after pill, as the first pill covers for the period. So you can relax and need not consider a second pill at all. You should be getting a withdrawal bleed in next 5-7 days and that shall indirectly confirm that you are pregnancy safe. So wait for the bleed and practice barrier contraception till then. I hope i have answered your query in detail, Wishing you good health and safe sexual practices, Regards