Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had sex today with a skinny chik that had

I had sex today with a skinny chik that had

Patient: I had sex today with a skinny chik that had a tight pussy and I was going at it for 1 hour and I could not cum. I.stopped and she noticed that I was bleeding from the bottom tip of my penis the meatus something I think its called. no pain or burning. I popped and peed fine. WHAT can it be

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I can understand your concern.Most common possibility in your case it can be due to irritation of the urethra and prostate due to prolonged sex.It is quite common if sex takes place infrequently and if the duration is long (as in your case).The handling of this situation give some time to heal up by its own.But if bleeding continues and other symptoms are there you should consult a Urologist or Genitourinary doctor for the same.Other possibilities it can be due to infection and inflammation of the prostate (prostatitis) or due to hypertrophy of the prostate.In these instances, your doctor does rectal examination and urinalysis to rule out the cause.In your case as you are not having pain and other symptoms, it is due to irritation of the urethra or prostate.Hope it was useful.Regards