I had sex unprotected two days before my period

Patient : I had sex unprotected two days before my period can I still be pregnant and how soon should I test..
Doctor :   Hi, Thanks for the query. The probabilities of pregnancy have always been there with unprotected sex. In your cas e as you had sex 2 days before your period, the opportunities of pregnancy are very less in your case. You can test as early as 14 days after unprotected sex, but in my opinion you should get for a home urine pregnancy test after 7 days of your missed period date. (To avoid false negative results). Hope it was useful. Regards