I had sex while i was ovulating in April

Patient

Q: I had sex while i was ovulating in April. My period came on the 6-8. I've been having bad back pains &' when I went to take a shower I got light headed as soon as I stepped in.

Doctor

If you have had sex during ovulation, there is a possibility of pregnancy. The symptoms that you have right now are not specific of pregnancy and can be due to generalised weakness and tiredness as well.
Kindly do a pregnancy test in case you miss your next cycle to rule out pregnancy.
If negative for pregnancy, check your hemoglobin levels and thyroid levels. Drink plenty of water and have a soft diet until you feel better.

Hope this helped.