I had sex while wearing a condom but it broke. Is she a pregnant?

Patient : I had sex while wearing a condom but it broke and the day after she had her period is she pregnant? Or can she get pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. If she has resumed her menses on the very next day of unprotected intercourse , then s he is pregnancy safe and cannot get pregnant following the act as the endometrium is being shed and there cannot be any implantation of an embryo. Hope this helps you. Regards