Ask The Doctor > Pending > I had sex with a guy June 6,2014 I then

I had sex with a guy June 6,2014 I then

Patient: I had sex with a guy June 6,2014. I then had sex with my boyfriend the rest of the month of June. I found I was pregnant July 10 dating me 4-5 weeks with no embryo being seen with transvaginal ultrasound, HCG about 2500. July 23 ultrasound dated me 6 weeks 5 days giving me a due date of March 13, 2015. August 7th ultrasound showed 8weeks 4days due date changed to March 15, 2015. Delivered baby March 3,2015. I’ve always had irregular menstrual cycles so no lmp was given. Conception date was calculated the end of June 16-24 was what I was given. Could it be possible the first guy is the father? Or my boyfriend is her father. Does the fact I had her two weeks early mean all the dates were wrong?

Doctor: