I had sex with a guy on the 20th pulled

Q: I had sex with a guy on the 20th. pulled out and did not cum in me. Had sex with another guy on the 23rd 25 26 27 28. Didn't use a condom either on the 23rd I'm pretty sure he didn't pull out in time due to me drinking. Doctor did an early ultra sound when I was nine weeks. And said my conception date is June 26th. Who is the father?

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,

As the date of conception given by ultrasound dating is 26th June which indicates date of possible fertilisation and considering that sperms are alive for 72 hrs inside the reproductive tract, the sex on 23rd with the second guy is most likely to be the father of the child.

However the confirmation can be done at 15 weeks by getting an amniocentesis down to karyotype the foetal cells and match the DNA with the father - DNA PATERNITY TESTING, to arrive at a conclusive diagnosis.

I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,

Patient: And does it matter if I'm having a boy?
Doctor: The sex of the child doesn't indicate paternity in any ways.