Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had sex with guy A December 20th and 26 th and a light period.

I had sex with guy A December 20th and 26 th and a light period.

Patient: I had sex with guy A December 20th and 26th and a light period for one day the 28th .two weeks later had sex with guy B . As of 05/20/2016 I’m 20w and 5d pregnant . Trying to find out who the dad is

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,The father of the child is the GUY A, as the period of gestati on corroborates exactly to 145 days which matches with the time of intercourse with the GUY A and not the GUY B.However to confirm, a paternity DNS test may be done on the amniotic fluid cells of the child after a procedure called amniocentesis and you can be conclusive on the result.I hope i have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards

Patient: Dates don’t match up when I use conception date table . Was the light bleadding for a day a period ?

Doctor: Conception tables are not to be relied upon as they may vary from person to person but the single day spotting was possibly implantation bleed and the conception corroborates with your sexual encounter with GUY A.