I had sex with my bf four days after my

Patient : I had sex with my bf four days after my montley, nd we noticed a very light line going from my naval to my chest, and in january we saw and felt like a elbow moving across my stomach, so i took a home pregnancy test and it came negirive to i didnt worry about it, then weeks past and the movement felt more forceful, wnd i aleo go a blood trst but haven't yet hotton results can u tell me whats going on??
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You can confirm if you are pregnant or not by getting checked by a Doctor. Get a USG don e to help you reach the diagnosis. The USG is the only way to confirm it. See a Doctor and talk about what to do to get the help you need. Hope this helps you. All the best.