I had sex with my boyfriend a few days later, am i pregnant now?

Patient

Q: I had sex with my boyfriend a few days later I bleed and now I just got my period am I pregnant?

Doctor

Thanks for the query,

If there has been a doubt regarding the pregnancy with regards to the initial bleed being implantation bleed, then it is required that you may get a serum beta hCG test done which can ascertain or rule out pregnancy. If the levels of hCG are high, pregnancy existed and the present bleed may be an abortion. But if the levels are less than 1, then you are pregnancy safe and the present bleed is your normal menses and you can be stress-free.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you safe sexual practices,