I had sex with my boyfriend but before he cummed

Patient

Q: I had sex with my boyfriend but before he cummed he pulled out and started mastrubrating and then he cummed and I sat back on his thing with cum on it could I get pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

You seemed to have done an unprotected intercourse.
Pregnancy is caused as a result of unprotected sexual intercourse only if it occurs within one's so-called "fertile period". The fertile period of a woman is determined by analysing her menstrual cycle with an ovulation calculator or fertility chart. Normally, the menstrual cycle is a 28-day cycle. During the 14th day after a period, the ovum is released. This process is called ovulation and the days 12 to 16 days after a period are said to be a woman’s most fertile period.

Even a drop of seminal fluid may find its way and get you pregnant in an unprotected intercourse, whether complete or not. You may, however, get a home pregnancy test done, if you have missed a period already and discuss the result with a doctor to dispel your doubts.