I had sex with my boyfriend day before yesterday too

Q: I had sex with my boyfriend day before yesterday too... Am delayed by periods like approximately
10 days .. I took kit test -which is negative... V had protected sex.... Still I didn't get my periods! Am I pregnant?!

An intercourse during ovulation time even though protected intercourse can lead to pregnancy due to chances of condom failure of 15 perCent. Hence with a history of delayed cycles, it is advisable to repeat the pregnancy test. Do a beta hcg test which is very accurate in prediction of pregnancy.

Consult a gynecologist for an examination with reports to treat you accordingly. If negative for pregnancy you will be given progesterone for withdrawal bleeding. You can expect the cycles in a weeks time after withdrawal.

Feel free to write back for clarifications.
Hope this helped.