I had sex with my boyfriend on April 2nd he

Patient : I had sex with my boyfriend on April 2nd he wore a condom but told me he took it off cause it was slipping off I didn't know but he didn't cum inside me it was just for 1 min or so very very little time and then after I got cramps and the next day I woke up with my period regular like always 7 days?
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query. Well, the incidence of sex with your boyfriend and appearance of periods like normal per iods can be very incidental. If the bleeding is on regular dates, is normal as before, stop worrying. See what happens next and if any problems consult your Gynecologist if required.