I had sex with my boyfriend the day before this

Patient : I had sex with my boyfriend the day before this happened. I woke up the next Morning, the urethra opening/clitoris (I couldn't really tell, it just hurt) was in a lot of sharp pain and hurt 3x as much when I went to the bathroom. It's been a little smelly down there for about a week or so and I have noticed a more cloudy discharge from my vagina every now and then. My clitoris has been very sensitive when pressure is applied sending a sharp pain and I have also been peeing more frequently. I have had a yeast infection in the past, but I have never had this. I was just wondering what it is and how can I help stop and prevent it?
Symptoms:  Painful urination and sharp pain, frequent peeing, cloudy pee,