I had sex with my boyfriend without penetration, and i

Q: I had sex with my boyfriend without penetration, and i am afraid from pre-cum if will get pregnant ?

Symptoms:  I have an irregular period, my last one was in july 14th and now i am having a delay

Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion,
If there was no penetration or intercourse involved then the chances of pregnancy are fairly reduced, though there have been cases where pre cum smeared over vaginal lips have led to pregnancy where vaginal fluids were secreted in excess , allowing sperms to travel up the reproductive tract. However considering that, the best way to rule out pregnancy any how would be to undertake a serum beta hcg test after 7 days post sexual act and this shall be conclusive. With the current history offered , even an emergency contraceptive pill is not indicated to be consumed within 72 hrs of the episode. So you can relax and to curb the anxiety, please get a serum beta hcg test if its already been more than 7 days post sexual act.
I hope i have answered your query in detail,
Wishing you good health,