I had sex without inside ejaculation from partner on the 14th. Chances of pregnancy.

Patient : I had sex without inside ejaculation from partner on the 14th. On the 22nd I got My usual 7 day heavy period. Can I already be pregnant from having sex on the 14th
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query, If you had your menses on 22nd then it is not possible that you were already pregnant b y 14th and then you had an abortion due to the conception on 14th. The period was heavy for 7 days and hence there was no pregnancy at all, keeping in mind that sex was initiated in the last week of the cycle where chances of pregnancy are weak. Regards