November 17, 2018

I had sex without inside ejaculation from partner on the 14th. Chances of pregnancy.

Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had sex without inside ejaculation from partner on the 14th. Chances of pregnancy.

Patient: I had sex without inside ejaculation from partner on the 14th. On the 22nd I got My usual 7 day heavy period. Can I already be pregnant from having sex on the 14th

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query,If you had your menses on 22nd then it is not possible that you were already pregnant b y 14th and then you had an abortion due to the conception on 14th. The period was heavy for 7 days and hence there was no pregnancy at all, keeping in mind that sex was initiated in the last week of the cycle where chances of pregnancy are weak.Regards

Was this answer helpful?
Yes
No