I had sexual intercourse for the first time without protection

Patient

Q: I had sexual intercourse for the first time without protection. Although I stopped it halfway through as it was too painful. The next day I bled and the day after also. I know feel sick, have a headache and stomach cramps.

Doctor

A:   Hello
Welcome to Ask The Doctor.

We are here for your help.
Intercourse done first time can cause break of hymen, which can cause bleeding and cramping that you are having. This should be transient. However, if persists you would need to see your doctor. For acute relief from pain you can take Tab Mefenamic Acid. It will surely give you relief but don't overdose yourself.
You should wait, the bleeding would stop by itself in a day or two, but if it persists, or increases, see your doctor immediately and share my opinion with her.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.