Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had sexual intercourse wednesday june 10th can i find

I had sexual intercourse wednesday june 10th can i find

Patient: I had sexual intercourse wednesday june 10th. can i find out if im pregnant right now? online.

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD,The earliest you can find out would be 8 days after the unprotected intercours e. This can be achieved with serum beta hCG test which is a blood-based test, taken 8 days after the intercourse. If the levels of hCG are raised, then you have become pregnant else if the levels are less than 1ng/dl, pregnancy is completely ruled out. HCG is the hormone released by placental cells after implantation and hence very sensitive after 8 days post intercourse.I hope I have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health and safe sexual practices,Regards