I had shoulder and arm pain for a few days

Patient: I had shoulder and arm pain for a few days.. arm was sore to the touch them the pain went. Them a day later arm is bruised… where it was tender and again a day later the top my shoulder. . The bony area has a bruise… why?

Doctor: Hello.Welcome to Ask The Doctor.We are here to help you.It seems you are suffering from Chronic Shoulder Pain t hat could be due to Osteoarthritis of shoulder, Frozen shoulder or ligament tear of shoulder. I suppose, you should get an MRI of shoulder joint done to rule out all the mentioned possibilities.Also, get your Serum Calcium and Vitamin D3 levels.For pain you should do hot fomentation over the involved area 3-4 times a day. You should apply Diclofenac Gel locally over the involved area. To take anti-inflammatory and analgesic pain killer like Ibuprofen, Etoricoxib if the pain is very severe.Share my opinion with your doctor before acting upon it.I hope it helps.Stay Healthy