I had signs and symptoms of a yeast infection so

Patient

Q: I had signs and symptoms of a yeast infection so I used over the counter drugs. I felt better and decided to have sexual inter course. Now, I am extremely sore and experiencing burning during urination. I know that I do not have herpes but I do have very sensitive skin and think that I am reacting to something.

Doctor

You seem to have developed severe vaginitis or allergy to condom latex in case you had a protected intercourse. Urinary tract infection could also be another cause.
Kindly consult a gynecologist for an examination and investigations like blood and urine tests. A vaginal swab may also be needed for culture and sensitivity to detect specific infection. Avoid nylon undergarments and wear only cotton ones. Avoid intercourse and masturbation until your fully cured.
You will need a course of antibiotics and vaginal pessaries for a week.

Hope this helped.