I had some antibiotics two weeks ago Few days later

Q: I had some antibiotics two weeks ago. Few days later my vagina became itchy n sore. I looked in the mirror and noticed i had sum bumps. I Brought sum cansiston duo n now its not sore or itchy now its dry n thee bumps r still there. Im too embarrassed to go to my gp. Iv tried googling it but that scares me too. Please help

I had some antibiotics two ...-1

A:   Hello. Welcome to ask the doctor.

As per details, the most likely possibility for your symptoms is a condition called vaginal candidiasis . It is fungal infection of skin involving the genitalia.
Prolonged or recurrent antibiotic course often predispose for fungal infection due to change of normal flora of skin.
The bumps you mentioned look normal in the photograph. Still you have any doubt , I would recommend you to visit your doctor so that she can do clinical examination.

I hope it helps.
Stay healthy.