I had some diarrhea during the last day of week

Patient

Q: I had some diarrhea during the last day of week 1 then for maybe a day in a half after on my birth control. Then I might have gotten some pre cum inside of me. Could I be pregnant?

Doctor

A:   Welcome to Ask The Doctor.
We are here to help you.

If you are on a birth control way then it is unlikely that you will get pregnant, still no method gives you 100% guarantee. You have not mentioned her your menstrual period date and date you had sex. So, i am unable to calculate if you were in safe period when you had sex or not.
Wait for your periods. If you miss your periods, get urine pregnancy test done at home after 10 days of missing her periods.
I would advise you to be cautious next time.

I hope it helps.
Stay Healthy.