I had sprained my left ankle last 4week but there

Patient : I had sprained my left ankle last 4week but there is still swallow on my ankle but there is no pain . So please tell me what is the sign and the treatment for this please thank you
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. You have a swelling to the ankle because of an injury. You can try the following to help you: Rest the ankle, do not put too much weight on it Ice the ankle for 15 mins every hour 4 times a day Compress the ankle using a crepe bandage Elevate the ankle by allowing the blood to flow back to the heart to reduce the swelling Use a painkiller like Ibuprofen to reduce the swelling Massage to help with the pain If the pain does not go away after 1 week, please talk to a Doctor. Hope this helps you. All the best.

Patient: Then how do I check if my ankle is recover and rdy for sport (basketball,running)