I had strep throat about a 15 weeks ago

Patient : I had strep throat about a 1.5 weeks ago. It was treated with z-pak and after about 6 days improved. Right after treatment I noticed sores onside my left nostril and used a q - tip to apply otc antibiotic ointment and it seemed fine. Last night I noticed my nose was tender, swollen, and red. I am not stuffy at all but decided to try a saline rinse. Please advise if I should see a physician or wait to have this run its course on its own. Thank you.
Doctor :   Hi. Thanks for your query and an elucidate history. The swelling, redness and tenderness of the nose indicate that y ou're are suffering from the cellulitis of the nose and the origin is obviously from the nasal sore. Yes, you should see the Physician ASAP to get the proper course of an antibiotic and anti-inflammatory medicines to cure this. As a precaution: Do not touch or press the nose. Do not apply anything locally. I hope this answer helps you.