I had surgery last year on a boil and the hole is not closing

Q: I had surgery last year on a boil and the hole still not closing it still got pus coming out and I been having a discharge and I been itching my eyes itch to and I have a fever blister I just got that to day and I have some lil bumps in my mouth

A:   Hi.
Thanks for your query.

Read and understood your history. The boil was operated a year back. The presence of a hole, pus discharge and itching is diagnostic of a formation of a small sinus tract.
I think you need a small surgery to excise the tract and you will be fine then.
Fever blisters, itching of the eyes and bumps in mouth need to be seen by a Doctor in ER for proper diagnosis and treatment.

I hope this answer helps you.