I had taken my trazadone about 10:30 this evening About

Patient : I had taken my trazadone about 10:30 this evening. About 45 minutes later i started feeling nau and took a Phenergan. I had never taken them together and looked online and saw a couple of warnings about taking those meds together. is it safe?
Symptoms:  Insomnia nausea
Doctor :   Welcome to Ask The Doctor. We are here to help you. Taking both Trazadone and Phenergan together can cause excessive sedation. In such scenario, you should drink plenty of water and go to sleep. You should not drive, cross road, hold a child and operate heavy machinery as your concentration span might be affected. Also, it is important that you should see a doctor if you get any tremors, anxiety, vomiting's. Share my opinion with your doctor. I hope it helps. Stay Healthy