I had the Implanon contraceptive implant inserted last frida

Q: I had the Implanon contraceptive implant inserted last friday (it is now thursday). I had it inserted on day 5 of my period and the doctor said it would be effective straight away. However I did not tell him that i had taken the morning after pill roughly a week before? I am now wondering if the implant would not be effective since i took the morning after pill. I had unprotected sex and I need to know whether there is a risk that i could get pregnant. Please help, thanks.