I had these symptoms two weeks ago, but I just

Patient

Q: I had these symptoms two weeks ago, but I just can't figure out what my illness was.
The symptoms are(in order):
1)I woke up with a horrible sore throat(this lasted for a few days).
2)I had high fever Ranging from 38-40 degrees Celsius(this lasted for three days).
3)I had a horrible cough but it was not dry(this lasted for three days).
4)I had a horrible nasal discharge(this lasted for a week).
So I had the horrible illness for two weeks. I tried to take panadol but it doesn't work. I also had a horrible fatigue for a week and it got better on the second week. What do you think my illness was? Weird thing is my dad who took care of me everyday wasn't infected and my maid got the same symptoms 2 months after with a shorter period. I did some research and I found influenza, cold and upper respiratory infection. Please help me.

Doctor