I had two normal periods and I also took 3 pregnancy tests.

Patient : I had two normal periods and I also took 3 pregnancy tests now I feel some weird movement in my tummy area around my navel
Doctor :   Hello., Thanks for the query. If the pregnancy tests are negative and in case you have regular cycles., it rules out a possibility of pregnancy. The reason for the feeling in your tummy could be due to Infection, vaginal or abdominal or any hormones. Consult a gynecologist for an examination. A urine infection also has to be ruled out which could be a possibility. Drink plenty of fluids orally. Hope this helps. Regards