Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had two normal periods and I also took 3 pregnancy tests.

I had two normal periods and I also took 3 pregnancy tests.

Patient: I had two normal periods and I also took 3 pregnancy tests now I feel some weird movement in my tummy area around my navel

Doctor: Hello.,Thanks for the query.If the pregnancy tests are negative and in case you have regular cycles., it rules out a possibility of pregnancy.The reason for the feeling in your tummy could be due to Infection, vaginal or abdominal or any hormones.Consult a gynecologist for an examination. A urine infection also has to be ruled out which could be a possibility.Drink plenty of fluids orally.Hope this helps.Regards