I had two surgeries for meniscus tear in 2013 and

Q: I had two surgeries for meniscus tear in 2013 and 2014 now I can no longer bear weight on it and I have a new mri which looks like the same exact tear I go see dr in one week I am going crazy from pain i have a picture of the MRI would like to upload it

Symptoms:  Knee pain can't walk without brace, cane, or crutches

A:   Thank you for writing to us.

I have seen the picture of the MRI you have uploaded. A meniscus tear is a serious injury and the treatment will have to be surgical. Consult and Orthopedician who will operate on the leg and then correct the damage to help you with the recovery. Also, your physical health and condition needs to be assesed to ascertain if you are fit for surgery. All the best.

Hope this helps you.