Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had un protected sex while on the pill My

I had un protected sex while on the pill My

Patient: I had un protected sex while on the pill. My boyfriend did not ‘finish’. I messrd up my pill nadly by not taking pills when needed too, not doubling up and i even skipped the 2 pills in my pack. My period only lasted 2 days. I am habing some stomaching cramping at night. Am i pregnat?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.There is a possibility of pregnancy. Even though the chances of a pregnancy is very low , you will have to do a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. If it is negative, it may mean that the bleeding that lasted for 2 days was your menses and there is no need to worry.If positive, see a gynecologist immediately for further help.Hope this helped.Regards