I had unportected sex and he didn't pull out then

Q: I had unportected sex and he didn't pull out then 3 days later I was bleeding light I had cramps then I had sex again and my husband didn't pull out again then the next day I was bleeding heavy can I be pregnant?

Symptoms:  Tired, sick

A:   Hi,

You didn't mention regarding your menstrual history. If you were around the time of your menstrual period, the bleeding you are having could be regular menstrual flow.
If you were not around the period of your menstruation, the possible causes of your intermenstrual bleeding are hormonal imbalance, side effects of the hormonal contraceptive methods, pelvic inflammatory disease presenting with cervical erosion, cervical polyp, post-coital bleeding etc.
The possibility of pregnancy cannot be diagnosed this much early.
If bleeding persists, better to consult your doctor once and get evaluated.
By clinical examination and ultrasound the possible cause of your problem can be identified and treatment can be planned accordingly.

Take care.