I had unprotected anal sex with my boyfriend and

Q: I had unprotected anal sex with my boyfriend and when he took it out his penis I was bleeding and I got blood on his penis and now my boyfriend is getting tingling feeling in his penis and it comes and goes? is there going to be something wrong with me and my boyfriend since I got blood on him?

Thanks for the query to ATD,

After anal sex , unprotected if you have experienced bleeding then it is for sure that there had been a local injury and hence the blood. Secondly, anal canal is a hub of plethora of infectious micro-organisms including fungal spores which may have caused an infection to your partner and hence he has been experiencing itching over his penile glans. It is suggested that a local swab culture test may be performed from her glans to isolate the causative organism first and then the treatment ca be directed accordingly.
Also, for anal bleeding, proctoscopic examination is advisable to rule out any hemorrhoids if present in your case which bled.
I hope I have answered your query in detail,

Wishing you good health,