Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had unprotected sex 2 nights ago and my muscles

I had unprotected sex 2 nights ago and my muscles

Patient: I had unprotected sex 2 nights ago and my muscles feel weak, I have a headache, a mild sore throat and almost fever like symptoms.. And during sex I did not ejaculate at all and I have not ejaculated through masterbation either since that sex .. I’m in Canada and weather is still quite cold outside. What could it be?

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.It looks like you have had an underlying infection in the genital tract or an inflammat ion before the sexual activity itself. Sometimes due to anxiety, infection and stress, there may not be ejaculation and one can experience a generalised weakness because of it. Mood swings are also possible and some lower abdominal discomfort too can be noticed.However, you will have to consult a doctor for an examination and follow it up to rule out any prostatitis or epididymitis.Hope this helped.Regards