I had unprotected sex a week ago from today

Patient : I had unprotected sex a week ago from today and also a week ago starting tomorrow. He came in my 3 times but I had finished my period like 4 or 5 days before we did it so can I be pregnant stil? I don't get my period tell next month, and it also sometimes skips to. I've been needing to go poop a lot and a couple days after we did it I started to get cramps in my stomach.
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Since your cycles have been irregular, it is tough to predict the chances of pregnancy. Considering that intercourse happened a few days after the cycles, it reduces the chance of ovulation, hence we can allay the chances of pregnancy as well to a certain extent. It is better to do a pregnancy test after 26 days of your cycle date. This will rule out the pregnancy and you may see a Gynecologist for medications to help in withdrawal bleeding and resuming the cycles. Hope this helped. Regards