I had unprotected sex about a week ago and also.

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex about a week ago and also on the 18th of janurary showed symptoms of pregnancy but got my period on time not even a day late its not light like implantation bleeding but it is lighter than usual is there any chance of me being pregnant?

Doctor

Thanks for the query,
If you have had your menses after the sexual encounters and they were normal then it is unlikely that you would be pregnant as the endometrium has been shed and no chance of implantation on a shedding endometrium.
you would have missed your periods if you would have been pregnant.
I hope i have answered your query,
regards