Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had unprotected sex and i don’t know if I’m pregnant

I had unprotected sex and i don’t know if I’m pregnant

Patient: I had unprotected sex and my boy friend came in me. When we were done i stood up and his come was coming out and it was coming out for the past 3 days after that i was discharging but before we had sex i was discharging so what is happening

Symptoms: Peeing and minor stomach pain as i get usually before my period

Doctor: Thank you for your question. If you had unprotected sex, it is possible that you may have become pregnant. You can becom e pregnant at any point of your menstrual cycle. We recommend that you go to your doctor and conduct a pregnancy test to determine with certainty if you have become pregnant or not. Please be guided accordingly.Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com