I had unprotected sex and i don't know if I'm pregnant

Q: I had unprotected sex and my boy friend came in me. When we were done i stood up and his come was coming out and it was coming out for the past 3 days after that i was discharging but before we had sex i was discharging so what is happening

Symptoms:  Peeing and minor stomach pain as i get usually before my period

A:   Thank you for your question. If you had unprotected sex, it is possible that you may have become pregnant. You can become pregnant at any point of your menstrual cycle. We recommend that you go to your doctor and conduct a pregnancy test to determine with certainty if you have become pregnant or not. Please be guided accordingly.

Thank you for consulting AskTheDoctor.com