Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had unprotected sex and I was ovulating, he pulled

I had unprotected sex and I was ovulating, he pulled

Patient: I had unprotected sex and I was ovulating, he pulled out but I’m still worried. I’m frequently urinating my breasts are somewhat sore and I’m nauseated…and it’s only been a week since

Symptoms: Nausea, frequent urination, somewhat sore breasts

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query.Since you have had an unprotected intercourse during your ovulation period, there is a n increase chance of pregnancy in this case. The symptoms you have may be seen in early pregnancy.However, they are not specific for pregnancy and can be seen in other conditions as well like premenstrual syndrome.Do a pregnancy test in case you miss your next cycle to rule out pregnancy and consult a gynecologist accordingly.Hope this helped.Regards