I had unprotected sex and I'm not sure if she' pregnant or not.

Q: I'm a male who just recently had unprotected sex with my girlfriend and her and I are both worried that she may be pregnant. She gets her period in another two weeks, but we feel the need to know if she's pregnant now or not. Nearing the end of intercourse, I pulled out and finished outside of her vagina, but I don't know if I got any precum inside her or not. So to wrap things up, my question is that is there any way she could possibly be pregnant as of this moment?