I had unprotected sex and there's no EC in my country

Patient

Q: Hi, I had unprotected sex on sunday 1st of march at 3 or 4 pm. I took 25 mg of norethisterone acetate (5 tablets each tablet 5 mg.) the next day (which is today, monday) at 5 pm. I cant find any emergency contraceptive in my country (I live in a country in the middle east where emergency contraceptives are not available).
My last period was on friday 20th of february which means when i had sex it was on the 10th day of my menstrual cycle and I thought that the norethisterone will postpone ovulation.
What else can I do or take to postpone ovulation or prevent pregnancy if the norethisterone is uneffective?
N.B: i'm 20 years old and my period isnt regular already, it doesnt come every 28 days, sometimes it comes early and sometimes it is late that's why i'm afraid i'll be ovulating that early.

Symptoms:  No symptoms yet
Doctor