I had unprotected sex but I know for a fact

Patient : I had unprotected sex but I know for a fact that he didn't ejaculate in me. My period isn't late but on the first day it was nearly black with some red and dry. I was wondering what this could be ? Could I be pregnant?
Symptoms:  None
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. Sometimes due to hormonal imbalance, there can be difference in the color of the blee ding. However, it is recommended that you undergo a pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy as your cycles have been delayed. If test is negative, you will have to repeat the test after a week. If negative. ,there is nothing that you need to do about it . In case your bleeding does not resume, see a gynecologist for an examination. Hope this helped. Regards