I had unprotected sex (but my boyfriend pulled out) in

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex (but my boyfriend pulled out) in March 2015. I got my period April 6th (4-5 days late). I synced up to my mom and since I have had PCOS in the past, I didn't think much of it especially because I went off birth control in December 2014. However, it is already May 14th and I haven't got my period yet. I have been feeling cramps and bloated and when I wiped my pee today, I saw some light brown liquid on the tissue. However, I am worried if this is a pregnancy or returning PCOS?

Symptoms:  I do have a cold and cough right now. No period but light brown on toilet paper.
Doctor