I had unprotected sex for 10 seconds, i didnt ejaculate

Patient : I had unprotected sex for 10 seconds, i didnt ejaculate but had precum, will she get pregnant
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query to ATD for an opinion, If you are sure that you had pre cum over the penile glans and t hat you penetrated for 10 seconds, then there are all chances of her getting pregnant if she would be in her fertile period. Pre cum does contain actively motile sperms though in less concentration. So chances of pregnancy exist. The best would be to offer her an emergency contraceptive pill within 72 hrs of last intercourse, which shall offer 99 % protection against pregnancy. I hope i have answered your query, Wishing you good health, Regards