I had unprotected sex June 3, and the guy I

Patient: I had unprotected sex June 3, and the guy I did it with said he didn’t ejaculate, and that I couldn’t be pregnant. I haven’t ovulated since last month at the beginning of may. But recently I have been urinating more frequently and have been having headaches. I wanted to know if I could be pregnant?

Symptoms: Frequent urinating, severe headaches in one spot, stomach tightness

Doctor: Hello,Thanks for the query to ATD,If you have had an unprotected intercourse , even though your partner had not e jaculated still the concern with the pre cum remains and also as you have missed your periods, there may be a chance for pregnancy and hence it is advised that you should undergo a serum beta hCG test torule out pregnancy first. The positive test shall confirm and the hCG levels less than 1ng/dl shall negate pregnancy completely.I hope I have answered your query in detail,Wishing you good health,Regards