I had unprotected sex last Sunday and he came inside

Patient : I had unprotected sex last Sunday And he came inside me like 3times. When can I check if I'm pregnant? Can i still take the plan b after the 5days?!
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query There is a good possibility of getting pregnant with unprotected intercourse with ejacul ation inside the vagina. It is late to take plan B now as it will be ineffective, it must be taken within 72 hours, and maximum time interval is 5 days, beyond it the effectiveness reduces. You may test for pregnancy on day 27 onwards of your periods, beta hCG blood test is more specific. Hope this helped. Regards