I had unprotected sex last Sunday and he came inside

Patient

Q: I had unprotected sex last Sunday And he came inside me like 3times. When can I check if I'm pregnant? Can i still take the plan b after the 5days?!

Doctor

Thanks for the query

There is a good possibility of getting pregnant with unprotected intercourse with ejaculation inside the vagina. It is late to take plan B now as it will be ineffective, it must be taken within 72 hours, and maximum time interval is 5 days, beyond it the effectiveness reduces. You may test for pregnancy on day 27 onwards of your periods, beta hCG blood test is more specific.

Hope this helped.