I had unprotected sex nine days ago with my partner

Patient : I had unprotected sex nine days ago with my partner and I now have period like cramps, twinges in my uterus, fatigue, nausea and dizziness. I have done two home pregnancy tests that we're only cheap and we're both negative but could I be pregnant?
Doctor :   Hello, Thanks for the query. It is yet a little early for a pregnancy test and the symptoms to be suggestive of a de finitive pregnancy. Kindly repeat the test after a week and let it be a beta hCG blood test this time specifically, as this is more accurate. Hope this helped. Regards