I had unprotected sex on 22 and 24 , on

Patient : I had unprotected sex on 22 and 24 , on 22 i was taken i-pill with in 2 hours and on 24 i was taken unwanted -72 with in 1 hour but now i have low vaginal bleeding from 3 days. What is it? How long is it? I have lower stomach pain and the bleeding is not occurs in night.
Symptoms:  Bleeding after taking unwanted-72
Doctor :   Thank you for writing to us. Ideally, you should not take 2 tablets at a time as it can cause a lot of problems in pe riods. Since you have taken them, you will be getting symptoms. These symptoms can be bleeding and cramps with excessive pain. Please talk to a Doctor and get the right treatment if the bleeding continues after 2 days. Also, see a Doctor if you lose consciousness or get a fever. Hope this helps you.