Ask The Doctor > Questions & Answers > I had unprotected sex on April 6, 2015 by using

I had unprotected sex on April 6, 2015 by using

Patient: I had unprotected sex on April 6, 2015 by using the withdrawl method. my last period was march 27, 2015. The past 1 and half weeks, ive been peeing a lot, moody,breasts hurt, tired all the time, i can smell a lot more things than before. I am about 2 days late, ive been having small cramps and heavy clear discharge. could i be pregnant

Doctor: Hi,Thanks for the query.I understand your concern.If ovulation occurred around the period of your intercourse and if there was spermatozoa in pre ejaculate fluid, there is some possibility of pregnancy.Breast tenderness, mood changes etc symptoms can be seen in premenstrual phase also. So, just by symptoms we cannot come to one conclusion regarding pregnancy.If you do not get periods even one week after expected date of periods, please go for urine pregnancy test once to find out the possibility of pregnancy.Take care