I had unprotected sex on the highest ovulating day but

Q: I had unprotected sex on the highest ovulating day but he pull out 3 seconds later cum and 5 or 10 mins had sex again but pulled out before he cum but what are the chances of me being pregnant my period this week and my boobs been tingling but I just laying it on my period what do you think?

There could be a good possibility of a pregnancy as you have had an unprotected intercourse though he would have pulled out with no ejaculation. A failure is always expected.
You also seem to have early pregnancy symptoms. It is recommended that you do a pregnancy test 15 days after the last sexual intercourse date.
This would help in ruling out pregnancy. In case your cycles do not turn up in a week after the test, repeat the test. If negative, it rules out pregnancy.

Hope this helped.